ההרצאה הועברה במסגרת קונגרס ה ICCM#2018
Sexual orientation or preference refers to an enduring pattern of emotional, romantic, and/or erotic and sexual attractions to other. This attraction or preference has a lot to do with the mental-emotional and somatic realm of a person's inner, private life.it has to do with instincts, fantasies, desire,intimacy, sensuality and erotica.
It is very often that we encounter in the clinic patients with concerns, difficulties, beliefs and inhibitions that has to do with their sexuality & sexual preferences, many times those concerns and beliefs are so deep that they fracture and create separation, preventing them from fulfilling their individual destiny.
In our up coming "Sex Talk" we will discuss and offer our points of view on the subject and share our personal & clinical approach.
- understanding the meaning of the term sexual preferences and the differnce from sexual orientation
- learning about the inner stractures of the "sexual personality" – involved organs, substances and systems
- discussing diagnosis & possible treatments, if one is needed.
- 2. Nourishing Destiny: The Inner Tradition of Chinese Medicine/Lonny S. Jarrett
- Sigmund Freud, sexuality & Love, Essays 1905-1938
- Dr. Jeffrey Yuen, Genecology & Obstetrics, Rome 2006