ההרצאה הועברה במסגרת קונגרס ICCM#2017
In the medical classics of Chinese medicine there is no mention of diseases. In the Su Wen we read about symptoms and signs in the human body, but not of pathogens.
Within the western paradigm of medicine – the search for cures of specific diseases and the diagnosis of conditions take priority. From Classical Chinese Medicine standpoint these two are irrelevant.
Understanding the physiology of the body from Eastern point of view is essential to the understanding of its pathology, and the restoration of normal physiology is the “cure”. Within the modality of acupuncture we have 68 classical channels that carry out our daily survival. Understanding how they work together, shade light on all conditions – regardless of their apparent severity.
- The students will understand the physiology of the body from a complete channel system perspective
- The students will understand the idea of Pathogens according to the Chinese Medical Classics
- The student will demonstrate diagnosis skill for each layer of energetic within the complete channel system
- Advance Acupuncture – A clinic Manual – Ann Cecil-Sterman
- Various lectures – NESA transcript 2004, Jeffrey C. Yuen
- Ling Shu, Su Wen