The Effectiveness of Group Therapy in PTSD Patience
Speaker: Acupuncturists Without Borders Israel
When: Tuesday, March 21, 2017. 10:30-14:00
Field: Acupuncture - Qi Gong
This Lecture is suitable for practitioner of all levels
Abstract: PTSD is a unique theme in the world of mental health. The workshop will focus on the Chinese Medicine perspective on this phenomenon and suggest a treatment that uses the energy of the group to help the healing process and help the patient to get out of a sense of loneliness that this situation brings to.
The workshop will deal, as mentioned, with post-trauma in the circuit of the five elements. and the circle as a group therapeutic principle (together with a simple protocol of Acupuncture).
As part of the workshop participants will experience group therapy by a team of facilitators.
AWB organization work around the world with PTSD victims with this treatment method has been more than 10 years (4 years in Israel). The workshop will include a presentation of the activities of the organization and a number of case studies.
- The Participants will be accessing to treatment approach related to PTSD
- The Participants will learn about the benefits and the method of using group therapy in Chinese Medicine
- The Participants will exposed to AWB organization's activities around the world and in Israel
- The Participants will experience group therapy
- NADA Acupuncture protocol
- Acupuncturists Without Borders Training Manuel
- Peter Levin PHD , Somatic Expereincing Method
- Acupuncture, The five Elements and Trauma/Alaine. D. Duncan
תרגום לכתבה זו זמין גם ב: English