Speaker: Bartosz Chmielnicki M.D.
When: Post-Congress Seminar, Thursday 15.3.2018, 9:00-16:00
Field: Acupuncture, Practice
This Lecture is suitable for All levels
Kidneys compose a unique organ of human body according to Chinese Medicine. They are connected to the energy of Water Phase, the beginning of everything and true Source of our life. They store the Wisdom, providing us with the very basic curiosity and drive in life.
Kidney channel reflects the physiology of this organ, flowing from personalized connection to Earth towards unpersonalized Shen, describing our answer back to Heaven, connecting Water and Fire, Lower and Upper Jiao, the organs of Kidneys and the Heart. Therefore it reconnects us with our authentic nature and correctness of Heaven, and gives us the potential for personal growth and manifestation.
During the seminar we will discuss the physiology of Kidneys as an organ both from Heavenly perspective of 5 Phases and Earthly perspective of the organ clock. Then we will together explore the flow of the Kidney channel. Understanding the story of the channel we will discuss the energetics of all 27 points on the channel with their Chinese names, physiology, pathology and practical application in clinic.
The points will be presented on a basis of "Gates of Life" research project.
- Participants will learn the nature and clinical application of 27 points on Kidney channel
- Participants will be able to easily remember all the points due to symbolic pictures
- Participants will deepen their understanding of the physiology and pathology of Kidney organ
- Participants will be introduced to international "Gates of Life" project
- Deadman P, Al-Khafaji M, Baker K. „A manual of acupuncture” Journal of Chinese Medicine Publications 2006,
- Willmont D. „Energetic physiology in the acupuncture pointnames” Willmountain Press 2007,
- Jarret L.S. „The clinical practice of Chinese medicine” Spirit Path Press 2006,
- Kaatz D. „Characters of wisdom. Taoist tales of the acupuncture points” The Petite Bergerie Press 2009,
This post is also available in: Hebrew