The Use of YNSA in Rehabilitation on Patients with Balance Disorders and Walking Disabilities
Speaker: David Bomzon
When: Tuesday, March 21, 2017. 15:30-19:30
Field: Acupuncture - Diagnostics - Scientific Research
This Lecture is suitable for advanced practitioner
Abstract: Walking is a very imported ability in rehabilitation. A patient that files to walk will develop many more syndromes with will bring to his deterioration in the situation. There for it is very important to bring the patient to a stat that he can walk by him self.
In this workshop I will teach the combination of points that will assist the patient with walking problems.
I will teach the muskets that are important for walking so the practitioner will know hat to tack into account when treating this tape of patients.
I will teach to the rehabilitation approach in neurological disorders sach as:
- Symptoms of neurological disturbances which stem from various diseases.
- Conditions of various functional disturbances.
- Chronic or acute pain (back pain, pain in the legs, hands, arms, neck etc).
- Diseases which cause pain.
- Difficulty in mobility and limitation in movement.
- Sensation problems.
- The participant will learn what are the needling points of YNSA are necessary for walking disorders.
- The student will learn how is YNSA applied to a patient with neurological disease and how that can help in the rehabilitation.
- The student will learn what is accrete walking pattern.
- YNSA textbook by Dr yamamoto new edition 2009.
- The Effect of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation in Patients with Acute Exacerbation of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: Randomized Controlled Trial.
- [Effects of Acupuncture Intervention Combined with Rehabilitation on Standing-balance-walking Ability in Stroke Patients].
This post is also available in: Hebrew