Speaker: TAL BELLO
Field: Acupuncture, Herbal Therapy, Diagnostics
This Lecture is suitable for All levels
Throughout history, people have tried to understand the riddle of the soul. What is the purpose of his existence in the world, what is his destiny, what should he aspire to? And how the connection between his soul and his body was created, between his mind and his heart, between his aspirations to realize it.
The lecture will deal with the treatment of Chinese medicine in herbal medicine and acupuncture in balancing the mental contours of the human personality, character, and consciousness and preventing the development of personality disorders.
- Understand the unique emotional characteristics of each person
- Therapeutic treatment of medicinal herbs
- Acupuncture treatment
- Five Elements Constitutional Acupuncture, Angela Hicks, John Hicks, Peter Mole, Elsevier publications, 2004.
- Acupuncture point combination – the key to clinical success, Jeremy Ross, Churchill livingstone, 1998.
- ateria Medica, Dan Bensky, Steven Clavey, Erich Stoger, 3rd Edition, 2004.
- The Kidneys, Claude Larre and Elisabeth Rochat De La Vallee, Monkey Press, 1989.