Speaker: Dr Michael Corradino, DAOM, MSTOM, L.Ac
When: ICCM Congress 2018
Field: Acupuncture, Diagnostics, Scientific research, Practice
This Lecture is suitable for All levels
Neuropuncture is the only complete neuroscience electrical acupuncture system complete with research and direct clinical applications. Neuropuncture will give you the neuroanatomical language to properly understand and communicate our most powerful tools. In this presentation you will learn the Neuropuncture Holy Trinity: the 5 neurophysiological mechanisms of acupuncture, the 5 Neuropuncture Treatment Principles, and the 5 Neuropuncture Electrical Techniques. This is the foundation to properly communicate and clinically apply this powerful neuromodulating artist medicine.
- Understand the neurophysiological mechanisms of acupuncture and learn how to explain that science through classical acupuncture theory.
- Learn how to apply Neuropuncture and the neuroscience of electrical acupuncture to clinical cases.
- Learn evidenced-based neuroscience, clinically reproducible, electro acupuncture protocols for internal medicine, pain management, mental health.
- Neuropuncture 2nd edition. A clinical handbook of neuroscience acupuncture by Michael D. Corradino, DAOM, MSTOM, L.Ac.
- Dao of Chinese Medicine by Donald E. Kendall
- Acupuncture Anatomy by Chang Sok Suh
This post is also available in: Hebrew