Moshe Heller is a graduate of Pacific College of Oriental Medicine, San Diego.
He is the former academic dean and chair of the department of oriental medicine at Pacific College, New York.
Moshe has been practicing and teaching Chinese Medicine for the past 24 years. He taught at the Hebrew University, Medicine College, and the Israeli College of Complementary Medicine. He has been teaching Pediatrics at Pacific Collage, NY and developed a postgraduate program for Chinese Medical Pediatrics and lectured at the Pacific Symposium in San Diego.
Moshe has also completed postgraduate work at the Guan An Men Hospital in Beijing, China where he focused on Internal Medicine and TCM Gynecology. He has also taken various postgraduate courses including Pediatrics and Japanese acupuncture and has participated in a research study on the use of acupuncture during labor. Moshe currently maintains a busy practice in NYC.
Upcoming Lectures in the ICCM congress 2019
- Moshe Heller – Immunizations and the immune system (Hebrew), Tuesday, April 2nd, 11:30-13:00
- Moshe Heller – Immunizations and the immune system – Part 2 (Hebrew), April 2nd, 14:30-16:00
- Moshe Heller – Treating allergies in children with Chinese Medicine (Hebrew), Thursday, April 4th, 11:30-18:00
Past Lectures in the ICCM
- The Treatment of Autism in Children - ICCM Congress #4, 2012
- Treating ADHA - ICCM Congress #3, 2011 - Hebrew
This post is also available in: Hebrew