Jani White brings her 27 years experience of UK maternity and gynaecology services, with her 18 years in practice as an acupuncturist, doula and antenatal teacher. She has taught both undergraduate and postgraduate TCM since 2000.
Jani's lineage as a practitioner includes 5 Element (Worsley), Pattern & Syndrome (Maciocia), Japanese (Birch), Channels (Robertson & Wang), and Classics (Larry & Rochat). She is delighted to have this opportunity to riff with Rani and to voice & share all of her teacher's wisdoms.
Past Publications with the ICCM:
ICCM Congress #10, 2017
- The Importance of the Eight Extraordinary Vessels in the Treatment of Men’s Sexual and Reproductive Health
- The Joys of Sex and Making Babies - Post Congress Seminar Rani Eyal
ICCM Congress #5, 2014
- Labor Room Acopuncture
- What awaits us in the future?
- Support and preparation for delivery
- After labor treatment and working with high risk patients.
This post is also available in: Hebrew