Please note! Minor changes occur from time to time, mainly - the addition of new information regarding lectures.
This post is also available in: Hebrew
Monday, March 12
- Hospital Integrative Units Tour – guests from abroad.
- International Evening – Speakers & Guests Gathering – Center Chic Hotel – registration needed.
Tuesday, March 13
11:30 – 13:00- Morning Sessions – Choose One
- Heiner Fruehauf – The Underlying Concepts of Tong (unity/sameness) and Yi (other/difference) in Traditional Chinese Culture (English)
- Assaf Ezra – The Treatment of Constipation in Classical Chinese Medicine-New Approach
- Amos Ziv – You are Saving Lives Every Day – Arrhythmia and Cardiovascular Acupuncture in Men and Women (English)
- Diti Orr – Fire Woman (Hebrew)
- Adi Fromm – The History Before the History – From the Xia Dynasty to the Huang Di Nei Jing (English)
13:00-14:30 Lunch Break
Free Lunch Lecture – Moxa Africa: Moxa for the Post Antibiotic Era
14:30-16:00- Noon Sessions – Choose one
- Dr. Yair Maimon – The Spirit of the Acupuncture Points (English)
- Michael Corradino – Neuropuncture Introduction: A Neuroscience Acupuncture System (English)
- Ran Kalif – Practical Seminar: Japanese Acupuncture Techniques for Cardiovascular Imbalances (Part 1)
- Keren Sela – Fertility in Advanced Age (English)
- Laurie Regan – Emotional Healing in the Way of Wang Fengyi: Case Reports (part 1) (English)
16:30-18:00- Afternoon Sessions – Choose One
- Nigel Ching – Treating Queer and Transgendered patients (English)
- Shaun Goodman – Digestive Disorders from the Meridian Perspective (English)
- Ran Kalif – Practical Seminar: Japanese Acupuncture Techniques for Cardiovascular Imbalances (part 2)
- Lorne Brown – Let there be Light: Laser Acupuncture for Fertility (English)
- Laurie Regan – Emotional Healing in the Way of Wang Fengyi: Case Reports (part 2) (English)
18:30 Gathering at ‘America’ bar
guided tour in the heart of historic Tel Aviv, with The Tel Aviv Municipality. (With admission fee)
Wednesday, March 14
08:30-09:15 – ABW Israel – Trauma therapy. (Free entrance)
11:30-13:00- Morning Session- choose one
- Nigel Ching + Vardi Bensh Raviv – Unrevealing the Knot of Silence about Sex & Secrecy in the Clinic (English)
- Dr. Ariela Shitrit + Nir Salomon – “Beauty and the Beast” Similarities and differences between genders in Inflammatory Bowel Diseases. (English)
- Misha Cohen – Working with People with Hep C in the Age of a Cure (English)
- Bob Quinn – Gentle Neoclassical Japanese Approaches for Sensitive and Traumatized Patients (Part 1) (English)
- Karine Kedar + Michal Rosen – Traditional Chinese Medicine and Midwifery-led Care – an integrated model for synergistic collaboration in a maternal health community clinic.
13:00-14:30- Lunch Break.
14:30-16:00- Noon Sessions – Choose One
- Anat Arad – Gender Based Medicine from the Classical Texts (English)
- Rani Ayal – Gut Feelings – The Extraordinary Channels in the Treatment of Crohn’s Disease (Part 1) (English)
- Idan Frank – The prostate: the “male womb” and the practice in herbs.
- Bob Quinn – Gentle Neoclassical Japanese Approaches for Sensitive and Traumatized Patients. (Part 2) (English)
- Dvorit Louski + Gal Drori – 10 Practical acupuncture points for use before birth and in delivery.
16:30-18:00- Noon Sessions – Choose One
- Cody Dodo – The I- Ching of Gender (English)
- Rani Ayal – Gut Feelings – The Extraordinary Channels in the Treatment of Crohn’s Disease (Part 2) (English)
- Yael Korner-Eizen – The process of treating trauma – Reflection through the Tai-Qi symbol.
- Hasina Erder + Keren Zalicha – Clinical Applications of Japanese Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs During Pregnancy.