Speaker: Maria Jeskanen Certified Traditional Chinese Medicine therapist (Acupuncture, Qigong )
Field: Herbal Therapy, Practice
This Lecture is suitable for All levels
Introduction to the use of essential oils in Traditional Chinese medicine.
There is no right or no wrong way to use essential oils and the use is wide open compared to herbal formulas.
Maria Jeskanen will share with you her own experience from using the oils in practice combined with acupuncture, cupping and even in qigong classes.
Essential oils works very well on emotions and Maria will give practical examples on how you can start to use essential oils in your own practice.
- Essential oils and their synergy
- Essential oils and the emotions
- How to us essential oils ? Practical .
- Essential oil resonates with wei qi
- The Healing Intelligence of Essential oils. Kurt Schnaubelt Ph.D.
- Fang Xiang Liao Fa Essential oil Analogues of TCM Herbal Formula
This post is also available in: Hebrew