Over the course of his career as a doctor of Chinese medicine, he has developed a special discipline in diagnosis and treatment for a variety of psychological issues, autoimmune disorders and cancer, stemming from a deep understanding of the applications of Chinese medicine in easing suffering and promoting healing. Had published outstanding research in herbal medicine and oncology.
Member of the Clinical committee of the SIO (Society of Integrative Oncology) Dr. Maimon is the Head of research at “Tal center” – Integrative Cancer Research Center, Institute of Oncology – Sheba academic Hospital. Chairman of the International Congress of Chinese Medicine in Israel (ICCM); Head of "Refuot" Integrative Medical Center. Director of TCM Academy (TCM.AC) which is a unique eLearning platform. With over 30 years of clinical, academic, and research experience in the field of Integrative and Chinese Medicine.
a Key note speaker in numerous congresses and TCM postgraduate courses
Upcoming lectures in the ICCM Congress 2019
- Dr. Yair Maimon – Transforming acupuncture – the use of points with the name Tian – Heaven (English), Tuesday, April 2nd, 11:30-13:00
The Spirit of the Acupuncture Points, (English) Tuesday 13/3/2018, 14/;30-16:00
Past Lectures in ICCM
- Outstanding Proof of TCM in Cancer Care in Oncology Day - Tuesday, March 21, 2017. 10:30-19:00
- What to do when you don’t know what to do? - ICCM Congress #7, 2016
- The Extraordinary – What makes them extraordinary? Clinical application of the Chong Mai - ICCM Congress #7, 2016
- TCM and Oncology Focusing on Dryness and Protection - ICCM Journal, מהדורת אביב 2015
- פריצות דרך ברפואה סינית מותאמת אישית לטיפול בחולי סרטן- הרצאת מליאה
- דיקור למטופל האונקולוגי – כלים פרקטיים לגישה טיפולית- סדנא מלאה
This post is also available in: Hebrew