Balance Method – Easy to Treat With Acupuncture 1,2,3
When: Tuesday & Wednesday, March 21-22, 2017. 10:30-19:30
Field: Acupuncture -
This Lecture is suitable for practitioner of all levels
Abstract: One of the main complain in the western countries treated by acupuncture is Pain. After more the one decade with experience of thousands of patients and collaboration of orthopedic treatment with the best orthopedic doctors in Israel, we can say that the Balance method and other Jing Lou approaches are the most affecting treatments in acupuncture. The balance method is an effective powerful and easy to learn method.
What will be learned?
In this workshop you will review and emphasis the difference between Jing Lou Diagnosis and practice to the one of the Zang Fu and Yin Yang Wu Xing approach.
We will instruct and educate practitioners to use of the proper acupuncture way of treatment.
We will do so by teaching the Balance Method on all aspects, philosophical, historical, development, treatment and a lot of practice.
We will learn how to diagnose and treat common orthopedic problems with the balance method, such as: Upper and lower limbs pain, Tennis elbow and golf elbow pain, Carpal tunnel syndrome, AVN Sport injuries, Knee Osteoarthritis,upper and lower back pain, sciatica pain, headache and more
- Historical review of the Chinese medicine and the approach of the Jing Lou theory.
- How to diagnose common orthopedic problems in Chinese medicine.
- How to easily treat pain problems using the balance method.
- Review and emphasis the difference between Jing Lou Diagnosis and practice the Zang Fu and Yin Yang Wu Xing approach.
- Acupuncture 1,2,3 and twelve and twelve in acupuncture - by Dr. Tan
- Assaf ha Rofe -Hospital research - the effect of the meridian approach on acute back and neck pain at the emergency room.
- Channel theory - Giovvani Rosso
This post is also available in: Hebrew