מרצה: לורי רייגן PhD, ND
מתי: קונגרס ה-ICCM, 2018
תחום: קלאסיקה/פילוסופיה - פרקטיקה
הרצאה זו מיועדת לכל הרמות
Wang Fengyi (1864-1937), a Confucian educator from northern China, transposed ancient wisdom into a practical 5-element based emotional healing system. Inspired by his personal healing journey, Wang gained a deep understanding of how emotional patterns rooted in family relationships can manifest as chronic disease. Through a system of therapeutic methods that promote radical self-responsibility, his work has enabled generations of peasants in NE China for more than a century to transform both physical and emotional toxicity while becoming aligned with their own "true nature". During the last decade, Wang Fengyi's 5-element healing system has increasingly become acknowledged as a forgotten part of the classical heritage of Chinese medicine and been utilized as an effective clinical method by students of holistic medicine in China and the West. This seminar provides a rare overview of this system by a Western practitioner, including individual case studies from 8 years of "true nature" group work.
- Describe the historical development of the Wang Fengyi emotional healing system in China and the West
- Define the twelve characters forming the foundation of the Wang Fengyi system
- Discuss the central role of xiao and ti in healing chronic disease
- Describe the development and release of disease patterns according to the 5-element system of Wang Fengyi
- Recount case studies of individuals undertaking "true nature" group work
- Twelve Characters: A Transmission of Wang Fengyi's Teachings. Translated by Sabine Wilms. Corbett, OR: Happy Goat Productions, 2014.
- Liu Yousheng. Let the Radiant Yang Shine Forth: Lectures on Virtue. Translated by Liu Zuozhi and Sabine Wilms. Corbett, OR: Happy Goat Productions, 2014.
- Rosemont Jr, H, Ames RT. The Chinese Classic of Family Reverence: A Philosophical Translation of the Xiaojing. Honolulu: University of Hawaii Press; 2009.
תרגום לכתבה זו זמין גם ב: English